How to Care
- Brush through the hair from the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
- For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch teh curls to bring them back to life.
- For straight styles, use a heat protectant when styling with heat tools (up to 350°F and 400°F)
- The fewer the products the better!
- When washing your wig, use lukewarm water and a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
- Do not rub the hair dry with a towel. Simply pat the excess water from the hair, and let it air dry
- Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact
Outre Synthetic WigPop Full Wig Kalissa